Cries in Vain

Cries in Vain
Every tear that falls is like a drop in the ocean

Τρίτη 9 Νοεμβρίου 2010

1 Minute to Midnight......

The countdown is coming to its end....all things have to come to an end someday....it's how everything works....even a sun so bright that could light up everything is now dying....The clock indicates 1 minute before midnight....but still I'm trying to reach that sun...Being almost burned to ashes and still trying to get burned even more...Where is it going to lead me?Probably self-destruction...actually I have already reached that point...there's no turning back though....I'll reach the end...even if that mean I'll have to start over again...let my burned leftovers be the foundations of a new start...
G.V.
And now the end is near.There's no more pills to swallow.The bitter taste I feel won't lead me to tomorrow...

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου