Cries in Vain

Cries in Vain
Every tear that falls is like a drop in the ocean

Δευτέρα 8 Νοεμβρίου 2010

A spark in the sun...

I chose my first article to be in english...I don't know why...maybe because I have more inspiration when I'm writting in english...anyway...
About six months ago a random meeting changed my whole life as I knew it...it was an absolute darkness and in it I saw a light for the first time...a fire...I adored it...I didn't want it to die...so I made it bigger and bigger...the fire eventually became a sun...a sun that would light the absolute darkness...the sun became stronger...Now the closer I am the more I get burned...the more I get burned though the more I try to get closer...why?What's the profit out all of this?Time passed by quickly...I nearly became ashes...no more power to stay close to the sun but I need some light in the absolute darkness...A spark!Next to the sun a spark of hope appeared!How did I notice it?!It isn't bright at all...Should I try turning it into a fire or let it die?It could be the light that will light the darkness without burning me...I still insist on going towards the sun with all the strength remaining...untill I have none left...and then the sun will die...and the spark will be gone...I shall be in utter darkness once again....
G.V.
And here's my song of the day...Enjoy...

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου